miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

THE PERFECT LIFE EVER !! MY LIFE ;)

HII!
my life is wonderfull , haha when i was a baby my mom usually bought me an armani dresses always i went with her to every malls in the town i was a beautifull baby when i grow up i traveled to italy , dubay and for my 16th birthday my dad give me a fantastic pink airplane but i dont like the air eww  i like more the sea and my dad sell the airplane and give me a pink boat  because i like pink very much.
i also had a sweet 16 party, it was a perfect night!! because i met my boyfriend his name is camilo it's perfect, he have a beautifull smile and he makes me feel secure and save when i´m with him.
the world around is disappear my senses come alive i´m so in love with him now i´m 18 years old and i live in NY city when everything it's possible haha i feel so happy because i have the better friends ever they are fantastic when i feel sad they bring me up, they 
never dissapoint me i´ll never forget my best friends.
i go out in the weekend , OMG it's so wonderfull, in this city i have everything i always  wanted. A boyfriend a true friends and my doggie ¨beauty¨ i usually in the weekend travel to my island to tanning my life is the better life ever so what ? ;) .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario